Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So I have had this goal for a while, to make something everyday for one year. With any goal you need accountabilty and that is why I am committing myself, in blog format, to create with love a new work of art every day for the next 365 days.

My first piece will be made on Tuesday September 20th and will be posted that day. The following Tuesday all the works from that week will be available in my  shop on etsy  at noon.

So that's it. Something new fresh from the artist hands here every day and on Tuesdays all the past weeks work will available for you  in my Etsy shop!

I hope that you all are inspired to create something every day.

xoxo
Lucky

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

7 comments:

Mr X Stitch said...

Good luck! :) This is gonna be fun!

Lucky said...

Jamie,

So nice to hear from you! I am so excited that you are checking this out. It is going to be a blast.

a blog about the little things said...

yay! So happy to know about 365 days of Lucky! This will make everyday a more joyful day. xoxox

lettrebleue said...

Très belle idée, je vais suivre vos créations au fils des jours.

morgane frimane said...

I'm so in love about your work, discovered on many blogs. You're always used beautiful vintage fabrics and stiching technic is perfection !

JOLZ said...

THANKS FOR INSPIRING ME!! :D TOTALLY LOVE YOUR WORKS!!!!! WONDERFUL JOB!

JOLZ said...

THANKS FOR INSPIRING ME! I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR WORKS!! KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL JOB!!