Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 64 (Blog Crush)

Blog Crush today is none other than the gorgeous Jill from Lune Vintage.

Jill is drop dead gorgeous. On top of that she has the greatest style sense that makes her even more breathtaking.


But it's not just her beauty that I fawn over. Jill is a savy business woman.
She is owner of a fabulous vintage shop and takes in on the road in the summer in the cutest Boler trailer.
She is one of the co-authors of the Indie-Business course of which I am proud to be an alumni.

To boot she is a fellow Canadian. And you know us Canadians. We like to point that out.








6 comments:

Jill said...

that fringe necklace detail is the best. Thank you for this early birthday present Lucky - I'm so flattered to be a part of it!

jorjiapeach said...

i share in your blog crush on jill. and i think this hoop really embodies her spirit. so beautiful.

thursday said...

such a great photo choice you guys! Jill, holy dang you're smoking hot!

and I'd never thought about it until now but you're right Jen, we like to point out our Canadianess, don't we? it is pretty fantastic after all.

cassandra said...

good grief! I just found your blog now via Jills. You are so super talented and all of these are so amazing. I wish I could just whip something like this up!

cassandra said...

also i just decided that maybe someday on here you could do a giveaway and the winner could be one of the days. Or just one that you already made. Ijustneedtofigureouthowtogetone. Haha

Miy said...

Holly God!

I just stumbled upon your blog and your work and now I'm totally in love. I'm your fans and follower now. :D

Your work is super amazing! (sure everyone has told you that but I really have to tell you this once again: you're amaziiing!!)

Do you mind making tutorial about how to create such delicate artwork like these? (or perhaps you've already had, I simply hasn't scroll down..err)

Hugs,
The Picnic Girl